Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Baby-Step Scrapping....

Good morning everyone. I squeezed a little scrap time in last night and was able to get ONE layout done (baby-step scrapping). Like many of you, my scrapping ebbs and flows with the activity of my family and my exhaustion. LOL I can't tell you how happy my creative side is to be crafting again, even if it's not a whole bunch!

This layout is on my son again. I just love scrapping him. Everything is so intense for him and I get wrapped into his play. Having a 5 year old ASD child is definitely a handful, but watching his pure wonder at the little things in life always amazes and makes me pause from my hectic life.

I hope you like it.


I was inspired by the following blogs and used this layout for their challenges:

Colorful Creations - Marci's E Challenge - tag EAUG
Sketches4All - Let's Get Cooking Week 3 Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by. Don't forget to find that time to create - even if it's only in baby-steps! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment