Sunday, August 25, 2013

Coffee + Sleeping Kids = Some Scrap Time!

Okay, so I can't believe I'm actually posting more work - two days in a row!!! Yowza! That means I must have had time to scrap. Yes! I did! I ended up having coffee after dinner and everyone fell asleep early (even hubby), so Momma got her scrap on! I was able to do two layouts for the Sketches4All Blog. You really should go check out there challenges. They're so much fun!


This layout is about my oldest daughter's first soccer game of the season (last year). She's such a go-getter!


This layout is just about the kids and I having a grand, old time this summer in our new pool. Very refreshing!

 
Well, I hope you like them. If you're a busy mom like me, and you find some time to scrap, if the spirit moves you, then go get crafty!

God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment