Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A busy day so no time to scrap - well maybe one quick page....

Did you ever have one of those days when you're running around doing so many things but feel you have nothing to show for it? That was my day yesterday. So getting something scrapped meant alot to me. I made this page in about 10 minutes. Seriously. Not every page has to be a work of art (that's what I tell myself when I can't really bling up a page). LOL But honestly, it felt great to have something completed in my busy day. I was thinking it could be cute scout page, friend page, even family page. It's also very easy to make into a double layout.


This layout was so easy to throw together with the help of CTMH's Elemental Level II Paper Pack. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this paper pack. It's so versatile. The muted primary colors and cute geometric patterns could be used for any page - from baby to school to even Christmas, and more!

To make this quick page, I just layered some of CTMH's Kraft paper on some Colonial White paper for the base. Then I punched several circles and layered them to make a border. I popped some of them up with foam dots to make the border more interesting. 



Once you all get to know me better, you'll know I'm all about quick and easy and the CTMH's accessories, like their Stickease and their Complements Dimensional Elements, do just the trick to finish a page off. The Elemental papers have a great set of chipboard elements that compliment the papers with a circular theme. These journaling spots, circles and rings have a playful feel so I totally took advantage of that and used them to put this layout together so quickly.


So there you have it. One mom's quick layout in her busy day when that scrapping spirit was there, but the time was not. I hope you like it, and I hope it inspires you to get scrapping yourself! God bless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t forget Close to My Heart’s November Specials too!

November stamp of the month:


Also, there is a Holiday Wishes stamp set that is only $5 with a $25 stamp purchase.


November 2011 Constant Campaign: Holiday Wishes


























This set is just perfect for your layouts and especially for your cards. When you place a minimum order of $25 in My Acrylix® stamp set all through the month of November (until November 30th), you can purchase a new D-size Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5! That’s a tremendous savings off the full retail value of $17.95 US / $19.95 CAN.

Also, if you think that sounds terrific, there’s a bonus as well! Many of the images in the sets coordinate with our Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge for added cutting and stamping fun! How easy is that!
Okay, since I just threw a lot of info at you, let me summarize: 
*Spend $50 you get the November stamp of the month (retail price of $17.95) for $5.
*Spend $25 in stamps, you get the Holiday Wishes stamp set (retail price $17.95) for $5!
*These two offers CAN be combined. How awesome is that! So for example, if you spend $25 in stamps and an additional $25 on anything else in the catalog or online, you will get both stamp sets for a total of $10 ($5 per set). You save $25.90! Which means the stamps are almost paying for themselves! You can’t beat that!

***Just a Note***  You MUST add the discounted stamps to your shopping cart when prompted by the system DURING CHECKOUT. Stamps cannot be added after the sale is complete and finalized. Also, adding the stamps to your cart BEFORE being prompted by this system will result in being charged full price for promotional stamps

Here’s a look at the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge I was talking about:







No comments:

Post a Comment