Monday, November 7, 2011

Okay, a bumpy blog start, but time for Fall Fun

I was inspired to create this blog to share my scrappy work, but it immediately fell to the side because of various family activities, sicknesses, holidays, etc. - well you all know how life can be! LOL  Anyway, it was my birthday on Saturday, the 5th, and I decided to get back on the scrapping saddle and do give my blog another whirl. I decided to work on a fun Fall layout. It will be perfect for the photos I took of the kids raking up all those leaves!


For "Fall Fun", I used CTMH's Dreamin' Kit. It has gorgeous and deep colors and that Pacific Blue and Goldrush colors along with the vivid patterned papers really make the layout pop.



For the title I used my Posterboard Alphabet set and then popped them up with foam dots, and for the leaves, I used an older CTMH foliage set, but you could use the Harvest of Happiness stamp set just as well. 


I used the stamp set that came with the Dreamin' Workshop on the Go Kit for the borders on the top and bottom of the pages, and I used the Dreamin' My Stickease Assortment for the journaling block and faux brown ribbon strip. 


I have to say, as a mom with 4 young kids, the CTMH Stickease stickers are certainly the way to go to make your layouts or cards quickly while adding those pretty, personal touches.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope that scrappy spirit moves you too! Now get scrapping! God bless.







Don’t forget Close to My Heart’s November Specials too!

November stamp of the month:




Also, there is a Holiday Wishes stamp set that is only $5 with a $25 stamp purchase.


November 2011 Constant Campaign: Holiday Wishes






























This set is just perfect for your layouts and especially for your cards. When you place a minimum order of $25 in My Acrylix® stamp set all through the month of November (until November 30th), you can purchase a new D-size Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5! That’s a tremendous savings off the full retail value of $17.95 US / $19.95 CAN.

Also, if you think that sounds terrific, there’s a bonus as well! Many of the images in the sets coordinate with our Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge for added cutting and stamping fun! How easy is that!
Okay, since I just threw a lot of info at you, let me summarize: 
*Spend $50 you get the November stamp of the month (retail price of $17.95) for $5.
*Spend $25 in stamps, you get the Holiday Wishes stamp set (retail price $17.95) for $5!
*These two offers CAN be combined. How awesome is that! So for example, if you spend $25 in stamps and an additional $25 on anything else in the catalog or online, you will get both stamp sets for a total of $10 ($5 per set). You save $25.90! Which means the stamps are almost paying for themselves! You can’t beat that!



***Just a Note***  You MUST add the discounted stamps to your shopping cart when prompted by the system DURING CHECKOUT. Stamps cannot be added after the sale is complete and finalized. Also, adding the stamps to your cart BEFORE being prompted by this system will result in being charged full price for promotional stamps

Here’s a look at the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge I was talking about:



























No comments:

Post a Comment